PV Raceworks Drift Knob for Scion FRS Toyota GT-86 Subaru BRZ
PRODUCT TYPE: E-Brake & Drift Knobs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
|PACKAGE:||1 x Drift Knob
|SIZE:||1.25" x 0.6" (Height x Width) / 1" Lip|
- PV Racework's spin turn drift knob eliminates the need to press down on the e-brake button to release the e-brake lever. Removing the spring bypasses the e-brake's auto locking mechanism, allowing you to use your parking brake to initiate and maintain your drift.
- DRIFT - To use as a drift button, remove the spring from the stock e-brake and screw on the drift knob. With the larger lip design, engaging the parking brake is easy. Just pull up on the drift knob and lift the e-brake lever.
- STYLE - If you're looking for a style upgrade, PV Racework's drift knob can also be used with the spring to act like the stock e-brake.
- EASY INSTALL - Full installation in 5-10 minutes. Unscrew the existing OEM parking brake button, remove the spring (optional), and screw on the PV Racework's Drift Button.
- QUALITY FINISH - Made with high quality billet CNC aluminum with anodized finish available in blue, black, or red.
PitVisit does not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through use of products or services purchased through this website, be it from installation, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like).
Please arrange with your mechanic or body shop for installation of any product. Professional and Off-Road use only.
|Subaru BRZ||2012+ |