PitVisit O2 Sensor Angled Weld Bung & Plug Kit
PRODUCT TYPE: o2 Bung plugs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
|PACKAGE:||1 x 45 Degree Angled Weld Bung, 1 x Bung Plug|
|SIZE:||M18 x 1.5|
|TYPE:||Hex Head (22mm)|
|MATERIAL:||Stainless Steel Weld Bung, Mild Steel Bung Plug|
- FULL KIT - Install PitVisit's O2 Sensor Weld Bung and Plug Kit to re-attach, replace, add, or plug up oxygen sensors ports to any OEM or aftermarket exhaust or downpipe. This kit includes a 45 DEGREE ANGLED CUT STYLE bung for ease of welding onto any surfaces at an angle and a bung plug to seal off any O2 sensor port not in use or not ready for use. PitVisit's O2 sensor bung plugs create a tight seal to prevent any exhaust leaks.
- 45 DEGREE ANGLED CUT STYLE - Add O2 sensor ports or change the direction of your existing ports with this angled bung. Ease the welding process by having the angled bung sit against the surface of the exhaust or down pipe. Standard size fitment and easy to install with standard M18 x 1.5mm screw-on threads or can also be welded on to replace any stripped or damaged O2 sensor ports. Use this kit to add O2 sensors to fabricated exhausts.
- BUNG PLUG INCLUDED - The exhaust bung kit includes a 22mm mild steel hex head plug that is more durable and easily accessible than Allen head type plugs.
- HIGH QUALITY 304 STAINLESS STEEL - Pitvisit's standard bung is made from high-quality, rust resistant 304 stainless steel to withstand high temperature environments.
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT - Fits M18 x 1.5mm standard thread pitch and 0.5 inch tall for modern O2 sensors and wideband air/fuel O2 sensors. Designed to fit O2 wideband sensors from most manufacturers and Bosch style Lambda sensors.
PitVisit does not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through use of products or services purchased through this website, be it from installation, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like).
Please arrange with your mechanic or body shop for installation of any product. Professional and Off-Road use only.