PitVisit Mild Steel Exhaust Weld Bung for Standard Size Bosch Style Lambda Wideband Oxygen Sensors Universal Weld-On - Pack of 2 (Stepped Lip)
PRODUCT TYPE: o2 Bung plugs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
|PACKAGE:||2 x Stepped Lipped Weld Bung|
|SIZE:||M18 x 1.5|
|MATERIAL:||Mild Steel Weld Bung|
- STEPPED LIP STYLE weld bungs for ease of welding onto a rounded surface with optional bung plug purchase to seal off any O2 sensor port not in use or not ready for use. PitVisit's O2 sensor bung plugs create a tight seal to prevent any exhaust leaks when the oxygen sensor is not in use. Install PitVisit's O2 Sensor Weld Bung to replace or add oxygen sensors ports to any OEM or aftermarket exhaust or downpipe.
- WELD ON - Standard size fitment and easy to install with M18 x 1.5mm screw-on threads for oxygen sensors or plugged for future use. Bungs can be welded on to replace any stripped or damaged O2 sensor ports. Use this kit to add O2 sensors to fabricated exhausts.
- PACKAGE DEAL - The exhaust bung kit includes 2 oxygen sensor mild steel weld bungs.
- HIGH QUALITY MILD STEEL - PitVisit's standard bung is made from high-quality mild steel to withstand high temperature environments.
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT - Fits M18 x 1.5mm standard thread pitch and 0.5 inch tall for modern O2 sensors and wideband air/fuel O2 sensors. Designed to fit O2 wideband sensors from most manufacturers and Bosch style Lambda sensors
PitVisit does not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through use of products or services purchased through this website, be it from installation, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like).
Please arrange with your mechanic or body shop for installation of any product. Professional and Off-Road use only.