PitVisit Exhaust Weld Bungs for Standard Size Bosch Style Lambda Wideband Oxygen Sensors Universal Weld-On - Pack of 2 (Notched)
PRODUCT TYPE: o2 Bung plugs
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
|PACKAGE:||2 x 45 Degree Notched Weld Bung|
|SIZE:||M18 x 1.5|
|MATERIAL:||Stainless Steel Weld Bung|
- 2 QUANTITY - Install PitVisit's O2 Sensor Weld Bung to replace or add oxygen sensors ports to any OEM or aftermarket exhaust or downpipe.
- NOTCHED STYLE - Ease the welding process by having the curve of the notched bungs sit against the rounded surface of the exhaust or downpipe. Standard size fitment and easy to install with standard M18 x 1.5mm threads. Use this kit to add O2 sensors to fabricated exhausts or existing exhaust systems.
- PACKAGE DEAL - Includes 2 notched style bungs.
- HIGH QUALITY 304 STAINLESS STEEL - Pitvisit's notched bungs are made from high-quality, rust resistant 304 stainless steel to withstand high temperature environments.
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT - Fits M18 x 1.5mm standard thread pitch and 0.5 inch tall for modern O2 sensors and wideband air/fuel O2 sensors. Designed to fit O2 wideband sensors from most manufacturers and Bosch style Lambda sensors.
PitVisit does not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage caused through use of products or services purchased through this website, be it from installation, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption or the like).
Please arrange with your mechanic or body shop for installation of any product. Professional and Off-Road use only.